top of page
We are looking to add to our team-part time. We are a small, close-knit team and we're looking for someone who wants the same in their workplace. We work hard to provide delicious drinks and great service to our customers. If you want to join us, please consider the following.
What will you do?
• Help customers with orders and take orders on the register
• Make high-quality and consistent drinks, snow, and fish
• Provide excellent customer service
• Prep boba, toppings, ect. to be the most prepared for each shift
• Cleaning, dishes, and maintain cleanliness throughout the shift
What qualifies you?
• You are a team player and communicate well with others
• You appreciate good customer service and are confident you can provide it as well
• You are a quick learner and can memorize how to make various drinks
• You have a great attitude and love boba
• You have a flexible schedule
• You can physically lift 20 to 30 pounds safely
You can often be in a fast-paced environment. You will also have to be comfortable with multi-tasking and working on a team. If you have any prior experience in food settings or other setting such as these, please let us know in your application. If you don't have job experience, please be prepared with examples of these qualifications outside of a job.
For this position, YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OR OLDER TO APPLY. If you are in school or planning to be, please indicate so on your application. You must be available on weekends and at least 2 weekdays (M-F, excluding Tuesday). This position is part-time (varies from 5-15 hours). There may be opportunities to increase weekly hours with time.
WE ARE HIRING:
bottom of page